Back in Business

 It's been sooooooooo long since I touched the Replicar. I had quite the year in '22 which I am glad is now past. I was extremely close to selling the Replicar for a number of reasons (that I wont go into here) but somehow even though 2 or 3 people came extremely close to taking it off my hands it remained. To say Im glad it did is an understatement for reasons I'll discuss later in the what are now the final stages. 

One other reason I hadnt touched it is I am now also building a Formosa using a 1970 Triumph Vitesse Mk2 2.0 6 cylinder.... well actually to be 100% accurate it was a Bond Equipe. I'll share some photos of it here another day for sure! Who doesnt need two 50's styled race cars in their life right??? 


Replicar now has the body off again and the car is in the workshop for some final bits of wiring, a spanner check over for IVA and then she'll be ready!

In other news Quantum Sportscars (Rob) has acquired the rights to the Replicar in its entirety and I am very interested to see the developments he makes. He's an industry veteran and knows what he's doing and the market he works in so it should be very interesting.


Just some pics here after it drove back into the workshop for a bloody good clean and checkover. I'll do some more updates over the coming days.  The rest of the stuff today was recapping on the hazard light wiring.







Popular Posts