Busy With Many Things.....

I took the body off to do a couple of things and then I also followed good advice and ...


added some 3M back beading to stop any rain running into the back of the dash/footwell. 


Being an ex soldier I went for belt and braces and doubled it up, then I  also did the scuttle panels..


Paranoia is the highest form of security ;-)



Whilst building my Replicar I have also been restoring an old GTM Coupe and maintaining my Mk1 Eunos (now in storage)



Eunos put on different wheels for storage in my other lock up down the road now.


....and my beauty out in the fresh air




Will be taking a couple of weeks off in March to finish it. You can see with the graphics/fonts Ive gone more USA 50's like the Devin specials, Scarab etc. One more month to wait on my American Hallibrand reps from Image Wheels


Really looking forward to the coming Spring/Summer



 

Popular Posts