A Bit More Progress

                                                   

                                     Rear lights now fitted, the rear fog will be different for IVA and then changed to this one


Exhaust tailpies now cut in and fitted. I have fitted them so that they dont come under 'exterior protrusion' IVA radius regs.



This really is the beauty of the Jetex Mk2 MX5 box with adjustable tails.


Cracked out the compressor to finish the gear stick surround with my air riveter



Then on to some more wiring of the indicators and dip switch. I have used metal crimps, then heatshrunk and then wrapped in insulating tape for 'belt and braces' I have also removed the wiper switch and have placed a horn button on the dash. That way I can pick from a multitude of steering wheels I have in my garage.




Although I am supercharging post IVA and won't need it, I really didnt like the red K&N Typhoon.....


So I stripped it on my bench grinder with a wire wheel fitted.



It just seems more fitting in a stripped back finish.


Will get cracking now as I would like to IVA in or before August as it was August 2020 I picked up the kit. Then post IVA I can look at the supercharger and getting my shells finish sorted properly and then painted.

I also have a couple of other plans up my sleeve! :-)






Popular Posts