Interior Trim

 Well I have already done more trimming on the interior than I had originally planned! 

                                                   


I changed my mind with the dash and have done a wrinkle finish paint, its not finished in these pics 




So many steering wheels kicking round my garage. Have decided that it will be the Motalita when in classic look and and woodrimmed Nardi with black spokes for modern retro look.







Handbrake now fitted and working.


More updates soon, I've been waiting before doing other jobs as I have a car lift being delivered! 
I've promised myself one for ages and my back and knees deserve it :-)

Thats enough trim for me now, apart from making some fitted black rubber mats for the footwells.
My seats are still at Intatrim where they are being made, cant wait to see them.




Popular Posts