Body mounts and some ECU wiring.

 So the kit comes with some steel mounts to bolt to the car for bodyshell mounting points. Got those fitted fitted to the rear and front but not the firewall ones yet. Below are the rears now bolted in place.




I used the large engine mounts from CBS and modified them to suit for the rear.




Then on to the front brackets supplied with the kit.... JUst an easy drill and fit after checking profile against the bodyshell. These will have rubber doughnuts on top from spare MX5 shock absorbers.


then I ran in the loom for my standalone ECU. 



You can (most have) use the donor car loom and ecu but I dont want to as I want it lighter and the ECU will alllow me programming/tuning.

Oh and brake and clutch master cylinders installed and steering pinion to rack now in place. Next will be to fit drivers footwell ali panel before fixing the pedals and steering column in place.










Popular Posts